Need help with a theme.

Topics: Themes
Jul 17, 2007 at 12:12 AM
All, this is a shameless plug/request for free help :-).

I help a local non-profit organization maintain their website and I want the (and they want) a blog. However I really want the blog to fit into their site... anybody willing to help? I'd do it, but I'm a programmer... not a graphical guy...

The source site is

Any takers? And if your site is appropriate I will make sure the first blog is a glowing review of your work and a link back to your site :-)
Jul 17, 2007 at 2:45 AM

The layout looks easy enough. You're just looking for the theme creation?

I can't say I'll have time for it this week, but if you don't hear from anyone by Saturday, let me know.

Jul 17, 2007 at 4:02 AM
Great! Keep an eye on this thread to see if anybody else steps up.

"All" I am looking for is the current site with the latest blogs in the content panel. If I want to put a list of categories or authors on the left side, I can do that.

If you need ANYTHING to help in this process let me know.
Jul 21, 2007 at 10:15 PM
Well nobody else has replied, if your offer is still there I'd appreciate it...

- Clarence
Jul 21, 2007 at 11:13 PM
Send me an email at strivinglife at with your info, and also please clarify ""All" I am looking for is the current site with the latest blogs in the content panel." The bold text (last 8 words if it doesn't format correctly) is what's got me confused now (are you looking for the theme wrapper, or something else???)

FYI: Sunday evening or Monday evening is when I could start at it.

Jul 22, 2007 at 12:56 AM
OK, composing email now... Thank you so much for your help. I know I could do it, but it would take me longer than a graphical guy.

- Clarence