Need help with theme creation?

Topics: Themes
Jul 25, 2007 at 1:19 PM
Since I had a nice enough time working with Tin Roof's theme ...

If you need assistance with a theme, post here. Likewise, if you can provide some assistance, keep an eye on this thread, and/or post here as well.

Since I can't, yet, code .NET, I figure the least I can do is try to provide some assistance with themes/migration/integration. :)

~James
Coordinator
Jul 25, 2007 at 9:17 PM
You're the man! Great initiative.
Aug 7, 2007 at 1:36 PM
Edited Aug 7, 2007 at 3:31 PM
Hi,

I've been having some trouble adapting my web site them to work with BlogEngine.NET 1.1

Would you mind giving me a hand?

my site is www.sharpedgesoftware.com

Thanks a lot.
Sergi

EDIT: It won't be necessary anymore; I've solved the problems I had. Thanks a million to Al Nyveldt :)
Aug 7, 2007 at 10:51 PM
Cool.

By the way, very nice design :D
Aug 8, 2007 at 10:57 AM
Thanks! :)

You're the first person not related to me in any way that compliments it ;)
Aug 8, 2007 at 3:18 PM
Hi
really nice theme...
Is there any chance for us to have the theme? (probably) :D

touradg
Aug 9, 2007 at 8:07 AM
Hi,

Thank you! :)

About making the theme available... It's my company website so I'd like to keep it unique for a while.
Anyway, I'm still giving the finishing touches to the blog theme, so I guess it won't hurt making it available as soon as I'm done.

To sum up: Yeah sure, I'll try and make it available in a couple of weeks ;)

Sergi
Aug 9, 2007 at 9:24 AM
Hi
Eagerly wainting...

thank you
Aug 18, 2007 at 6:39 PM
I've just finished my new theme blog. I provide the theme as well. If you like it you can download and use for your blog
http://hoang.vinadragon.com
Aug 18, 2007 at 6:40 PM
I've just finished my new theme blog. I provide the theme as well. If you like it you can download and use for your blog
http://hoang.vinadragon.com
Sep 17, 2008 at 3:13 PM
Hey everyone!

Not sure if this forum is being monitored but I'd really appreciate some advice on how to integrate blog engine.net into my portfolio website.

url is: rwldnpp.com

I wouldn't have the photography stuff on the blog page so it would probably follow the 'work' template but making everything flow is proving tricky!

Any advice would be most appreciated!