& in title causing error in blog [resolved]

Aug 24, 2007 at 7:09 PM
Howdy folks, we're using BlogEngine.NET for my company's blog and I've made a few modifications to the code to suit our needs. I'm trying to ascertain if this problem is due to something I did to the code, or if it exists in the core code.

Placing an & in the blog post resulted in "Bad Command" errors whenever I tried to save the post, edit it, or delete it.

Thanks guys!
-- Patrick
Aug 25, 2007 at 9:52 AM
Thanks. I'll fixed it asap
Aug 25, 2007 at 1:01 PM
It was already fixed some time ago. You can get it in the latest change sets or wait some weeks for the 1.2 release
Aug 27, 2007 at 1:10 PM
Thanks for looking into it, I'll download the new change set.