Search Title

Feb 23, 2010 at 4:24 PM
Edited Feb 23, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Hi, for some reason my Search Title does not show up.  When I edit the Search widget I can see the show title box is checked but it does not generate the HTML to show the title.

The XML file for the widget shows as this

<widget id="6ecd5291-7fd0-46cf-9c95-8acd875fa285" title="Search" showTitle="True">Search</widget>

But when I set a breakpoint in widgetbase.cs I see ShowTitle is false for this widget ?

Any ideas

Thanks

Scott

Jul 18, 2010 at 5:40 PM

I am seeing the same thing in 1.6.1. The Title for the Search widget does not show up.

In the generated HTML, instead of a <h4>Search</h4>, I see <br>.

Jul 19, 2010 at 7:39 AM

Hi I never solved this , I wound up commenting out the code that checked if you wanted a header or not , and so it now always generates the header

Sent: 18 July 2010 18:40
To: scott_nettleton@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Search Title [blogengine:155518]

I am seeing the same thing in 1.6.1. The Title for the Search widget does not show up.

In the generated HTML, instead of a

Search

, I see

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (blogengine@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email blogengine@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Oct 22, 2010 at 7:00 PM

Same problem here.  With same temporary solution (i.e. commenting out the "if ShowTitle" part).  

Has anyone figured out what is causing this?  

Oct 23, 2010 at 9:08 AM

No, I never got this resolved, so still commenting the line out