Nov 12, 2007 at 8:24 PM
Edited Nov 12, 2007 at 8:47 PM
> madskristensen has applied patch #473.
>Very good idea. I implemented the Post property as an IPublishable instead of a Post and renamed it to Parent. Every object that implements the IPublishable interface can now
> use the Comment class - including photos, pages, categories, and other comments.

Thanks for applying the patch. To add support for Photos, I've been refactoring most of the code (rather than performing copy-paste-modify operations). For example, I have already refactored the BlogBasePage and PhotoViewBase as a generic and base class respectively. The code is so very well written already, refactoring it is almost trivial. I prefer to make small incremental changes (which can be tested immediately afterwards), rather than submit massive changes (which may get out of sync with the TFS source code). Would it be possible to add me as a contributing developer so I can interface with TFS directly? (I have some experience, as I also coordinate two other open-source projects on CodeTrax, GoTraxx and SGFConvert. I also contributed to HouseBot on SourceForge).

- Phil