Advertise Extension?

Topics: Controls, Themes
Dec 28, 2007 at 5:20 AM
Has anyone made an Advertisement Extension yet to easily incorporate advertisers on your blog such as Adsense, Yahoo, DoubleClick, Valueclick and many more? Any advice on how to incorporate these in a theme in a different way is also greatly appreciated.
Dec 28, 2007 at 5:03 PM
I would also be interested in either an extension or procedure to add advertising links to my blog. There is another thread on this forum talking about adding Google AdSense to a blog, but it does not give any code or instructions on doing it.
Jan 7, 2008 at 6:43 PM
I'm currently running my site ( www.ferneyfold-farm.co.uk ) using BlogEngine 1.2.0.0 and I have incorporated AdSense into my postings by using the following method. Within the 'Settings' page, enter "http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" into the 'Tracking Script' section. Register with AdSense and paste the html supplied by google into your post.
Jan 9, 2008 at 10:52 PM
Edited Jan 9, 2008 at 10:53 PM
At this time i have in beta test a mod of configuration section. After 'Tracking Script' i have add a 'Advertising Script', so in sidebar display landscape ads by AdSense. But for this new implementation it's necessary recompile BlogEngine Core V. 1.2.3.0 (for write and read new setting). ASAP release here the code and documentation.
Jan 10, 2008 at 12:38 AM
Sounds great sanghino...

It would be really awesome to have something like this. A plugin that allows you to select for example Google, MSN, Yahoo or Text-ads and then specifiy where. Either below each post or a section on the sidebar.
Jan 13, 2008 at 9:46 AM
so is there an extension for this yet? and if so where do I get it? Thanks!
Aug 30, 2010 at 12:50 AM

It looks like there has been no final answer to the question.

Is there or will there be an extension or widget to allow for advertisement? Or just any other object to be inserted?

Aug 30, 2010 at 1:50 AM

See here for BE ads without an extension.

http://tucsonbookworms.com/