Cannot See Posts in IE8 - FireFox, Chrome and Opera OK

Topics: Controls
Mar 9, 2010 at 4:15 AM

I've got BlogEngine installed on my site, did a bit of playing around with the css but only colors and such.  Everything is fine in FF, Chrome and Opera.  However, in IE8, I can only see the titles of posts on the Home page.  Every other page resolves correctly except for Home.  Anyone else seeing this?  Maybe have a fix?

Coordinator
Mar 9, 2010 at 4:33 AM

Is this the case even with the Standard, Indigo or Mobile themes that are included with BE ?

You might have made some CSS or HTML markup changes that IE8 is not reading correctly, or there is invalid markup.

If you do a View Source in IE8, is the actual content there?  My guess is that it would be there since BE is going to serve the same content.

Mar 9, 2010 at 4:55 AM

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  I didn't have time to update this, but it looks like it resolved itself.  I entered a second post as a test, and it showed up fine.  First post still buggered.  So I deleted both and re-entered the first.  Looks and acts fine now.  I don't know - just more paranormal IE stuff, I guess.  I really like the package, so I'm glad this worked out.  Very nice piece of coding you did there.  Cheers.