Tiny MCE Issues?

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0, Controls
Mar 16, 2010 at 1:18 PM

I am "all of a sudden" experiencing issues with wysiwyg editor in Blogengine. When I installed it was a fresh install and I have not messed with any of the files regarding the editor. When I create a new page and insert HTML through the editor and click "Save Page", when I come back to edit the page it's putting links to JS files within my page!!

<script src="http://www.blahblah.com/blahblah/editors/tiny_mce3/themes/advanced/langs/en.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
height="100" /&gt;

What is that all about?? Anybody else experiencing problems with this. I was also having problems with updating a page in Firefox 3.6 yesterday. Every time I would update the "front page" and click save, it would render a blank XML file in the "Pages" folder on the server and break the site until I deleted that file, but then had to start over. Any clues?

Mar 16, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Ok, now it keeps getting worse, now its injecting that line into every page I update and is making the editing capabilities of the wysiwyg disappear. I really don't understand how this can just start happening out of the blue!!! I am on a tight deadline with this project and I already lost a day yesterday due to problems with the server and now this! I need help!!

Mar 16, 2010 at 6:53 PM

See this thread.