Mar 26, 2010 at 9:41 PM
Edited Mar 26, 2010 at 9:49 PM
Hi ... having the above problem.
I had v22.214.171.124 and it was working well. The reason I wanted to upgrade is that I was getting (automated) comments being posted (SPAM). I decided to update to the latest 1.6 version and followed the installation instructions. I am now getting errors. I have
tried the following:-
- Deleting the Extentions Manager folder
- Tried finding these but the theme I used "Darkblog" did not have any. I subsequently used the default theme just in case.
Replace #widgetzone with .widgetzone
Replace #widgetselector with .widgetselector
- When I uploaded the new version I overwrote all files beside the Settings file in APP_DATA, which I have replaced since.
- APP_DATA has FULL Permissions which I set via IIS (v6). I also set it via Sharing and Secturity
- The only other file I have not written over is the XML file containing the my pervious POSTs.
- My .net engine version is 2.0.50727
- The blog folder is set to Application as well. Remember v126.96.36.199 was working well.
- Have deleted the web.config file and reuploaded from the v1.6 unzip folder.
The Error message I get after uploading v1.6 is the following : -
Message : c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\domainFolder\blog\admin\Extension Manager\Extensions.ascx.cs(41): error CS0433: The type 'ManagedExtension' exists in both 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\blog\826379c6\e423c7da\assembly\dl3\9f93aefa\60355b5d_23ccca01\BlogEngine.Core.DLL'
and 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\blog\826379c6\e423c7da\App_Code.mvozgfsv.dll'
I would appreciate any assistance.
PS: I am using Windows 2003 Server so the Account with FULL Persiossions is "Network Service"