Extensionmanager shows each extension 6 times

Apr 26, 2010 at 1:26 PM

Hi there,

Just updatet from 1.6.0 to 1.6.1. Activated reChapta in comments: every worked fine. After a few days I got back to the admin backend and checked the "Extensions" tab. Every extensions is listed six times now. When I click on "Edit" the properties of an extension are also shown six times. Does anybody have an idea what could be wrong here with my installation?

Thanks and cheers,

Marc

Apr 26, 2010 at 7:06 PM

Just got back to the admin backend a few hours later. Not every extension is listed 3 times. Strange! Any ideas?

Apr 27, 2010 at 11:50 AM

I have each extension showing between 35 and 40 times. 

Okay, strike that. I just disabled an extension and re-enabled it, causing a double restart of the application.  Now every extension is back to showing only once. 

However this is definitely not the desired experience.  Is this something specific to us, or should we raise a bug against 1.6?

Apr 27, 2010 at 12:20 PM

thanks for the tip. i just restarted my app-pool and now every extension is listed only once. not sure what caused the extensions to get listed multiple times yet. maybe i'll find out later.

Apr 27, 2010 at 1:30 PM

Yep, this is definitely a bug. Since my last post a couple of hours ago, I now have 18 of each extension again.  Time to open a bug against this...

Apr 27, 2010 at 1:55 PM
Edited Apr 27, 2010 at 1:58 PM

You're right. Since my last check where I had every extension listed once I now have every extension listed twice. Sounds like a but to me as well.

Here is the link to the bug...