I am a new user to this community and well as the development scene. I am having an issue with getting blogengine up and running on my computer. I am currently running blogengine.net 1.6.3, Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, and IIS 7.
I have done the following to run BE.net on my server.
1. Dowloaded and Unzip the BE Package
2.Renamed the folder, right click to properties
3. Uncheck read only, apply
4. Security tab, Added full control for USERS and NETWORK SERVICE, APPLY, OK.
5. Right Click APP_Data, Properties, Uncheck Read Only
7. Copied folder to wwwroot folder6. Launch IIS Manager, Browse to BE Folder, Convert to Application.
8. Open IE, Browse to localhost/foldername
9.Server Error in Application- The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level
in the configuration file
10. Open IIS Manager, Select Application, .Net Trust Levels, High, Apply Changes
11. Repeat step 8
12. Same error
Can anyone please help. What am i doing wrong?