Is there a class Reference Documentation for Blog Engine.net?

Topics: Controls
May 11, 2010 at 10:37 AM

I'm wondering if there is a class Reference for all the Blog Engine Core and other Classes for Blog Engine.net. I remember there being a chm file that comes with the Blog Engine download but when I open it it's blank or something like that. So like in Visual Studio the Help Files list class documentation and it is also listed like that on MSDN, I'm wondering if the classes and objects used in Blog Engine have those documentation so I can look at them and learn the inner workings.

At the moment I need to list the keywords or tags for a particular page or post, in a list not link like this - keyword1, keyword2, keyword3

I'm sure there's a class and property for this, probably how the keywords get listed in the meta keyword tag of a particular post page, so if anyone knows this property of the Core classes please let me know. But besides asking every time I need to know one of these, I'm sure there's a reference to all the classes and members some where I just don't know where it is, if anyone can point me out to it.

Thanks

May 11, 2010 at 11:11 AM
Paste the message you get when you open chm file in the google, you get the command to resolve that issue.Basically chm is a compiled file ,so you recieve messages as such "couldn't be opened ...." .

Regarding the other question you have asked ,you should look into Category.cs file.

Probably you should look into API folder to get the all references of BlogEngine.core dll file.

Thanks&Regards,
Srinivas Reddy Thatiparthy,
Mobile:9393099772,

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tue 5/11/2010 3:07 PM
To: Srinivas Reddy Thatiparthy
Subject: Is there a class Reference Documentation for Blog Engine.net? [blogengine:212239]

I'm wondering if there is a class Reference for all the Blog Engine Core and other Classes for Blog Engine.net. I remember there being a chm file that comes with the Blog Engine download but when I open it it's blank or something like that. So like in Visual Studio the Help Files list class documentation and it is also listed like that on MSDN, I'm wondering if the classes and objects used in Blog Engine have those documentation so I can look at them and learn the inner workings.At the moment I need to list the keywords or tags for a particular page or post, in a list not link like this - keyword1, keyword2, keyword3I'm sure there's a class and property for this, probably how the keywords get listed in the meta keyword tag of a particular post page, so if anyone knows this property of the Core classes please let me know. But besides asking every time I need to know one of these, I'm sure there's a reference to all the classes and members some where I just don't know where it is, if anyone can point me out to it.Thanks