Ooops! - if this is virus?

May 21, 2010 at 10:34 AM

Excuse for my bad English. Have a problem. Get the follow error message:

Ooops! An unexpected error has occurred.
This one's down to me! Please accept my apologies for this - I'll see to it that the developer responsible for this happening is given 20 lashes (but only after he or she has fixed this problem).
and now I cannot log in me any more.

The mistake appeared, after I have extinguished a comment.

Since then my anti-virus programme announces an unauthorised address in database:

Who can help?

Jul 14, 2010 at 4:44 AM

It is not a virus, this is some king of Error. Many of Blogengine's users have this error. If you search like this, "Ooops! An unexpected error has occurred.", you can saw it. I also have this error, but i don't no any answer for this error and i can't find any person solved it. I believe, programmer of Blogengine will solve this error or this bug, what ever you say it. If i can find this error's solution, I can reply to this post. Have good project.

Jul 14, 2010 at 5:00 AM

I made something, if you erase or you put // front of 'context.Server.Transfer("~/error.aspx");' in Application_Error method at "global.asax", i saw, there is no error and no effect. I believe there is some error, but these are not visible error. You can the blog like this. But you know there is always some errors. I made this, because there is no answer, i can find this programmatic error. have a nice day.