BE.NET 1.6.0.0 - Redireted to login page. ALWAYS

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0
May 25, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to work with BE.NET for a couple weeks now. It's (not yet) running under a main application under 'blog', however, the physical path points to a folder on the same level of the main app on my server, although it's supposed to point to {mydomain}.ca/blog; When I go www.{my_domain}.ca/blog, I get asked to login, even tho it's the home page (or any other page). If I log in, I get redirected to the "change password" page. On both cases, I get the error below, as a client script error on page (on IE status bar):

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.5.21022; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Timestamp: Tue, 25 May 2010 17:55:10 UTC

Line: 3
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: https://www.{mydomain}}.ca/blog/js.axd?path=%2fblog%2fblog.js&v=1.6.0.0

When I'm logged in, I have access to see the settings section of the blog (change themes and such), but I'm asked to log in from everywhere else, at all times.

I'd like to know if anyone ever had a problem similar to this or what would be the best possible way to fix this.

I've set the App_Data directory with 'Full Control' for the network service user, as well as the aspnet user.

Is there any configuration key needed for the main app (above the blog) or to the blog itself that I might be missing?

What security settings could possibly be changed in order for this to work?

Jun 23, 2010 at 2:32 PM
Hi, Did you find a solution to this as I have the same problem?