Jun 28, 2010 at 5:57 AM

When  I post a new entry to my blog, it does not appear on the home page, as the newest entry on the page, creating a scrolling history of my posts.

How do I get the scrolling history of my blog and new posts to appear on the home page?

--- Ryan

Jun 29, 2010 at 6:49 PM

You better delete BlogEngine.  It seems like no one has a clue about this thing.  And the support is very bad.  Also some people are very selfish.  If they know something, they don't share.   I have they same problem and been asking for a solution.  It is just a waste of time.

BlogEngine looks good and works well on my local machine, but once on the server.  I don't get it to work.  I cannot post any comment, and i have the same problem as you do.   I've downloaded the new version of BlogEngine(1.6.1.0), but it is the same crap.  It does just NOT WORK.  So, Buddy don't waste your time and move on to something that really work. 

Coordinator
Jun 29, 2010 at 7:55 PM

Sorry it got you frustrated, the project is open source and supported by community only, it is (support) only as good as we are collectively. To the reasons it might not work properly on the server, two major reasons are write permissions on app_data folder and trust level on IIS for your application pull. Trust level must be High or Full. With that two out of the way, you should have no problem running it on your host.