Quick question

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0
Jun 30, 2010 at 4:57 PM

Hey everyone. I'm new here, so I apologize if this is inappropriate. Anyway, I have a question. I wrote a sort of - userguide - based on the comments ui section of blogengine for practice writing, and was wondering if theres anywhere appropriate I could post it possibly? Not sure where to post this, either...

Thanks.

Jun 30, 2010 at 4:59 PM

You can post it up on your blog so we can take a look at it :) !

Coordinator
Jun 30, 2010 at 5:31 PM

@Slainia - we can publish your guide on the Wiki pages (under "Documentation" tab). If you want to do it yourself or have plans to write more - let me know and I'll set you up with "edit" role in the Wiki.

Thanks for your help.

Jul 1, 2010 at 12:20 PM
Edited Jul 1, 2010 at 12:21 PM
rtur wrote:

@Slainia - we can publish your guide on the Wiki pages (under "Documentation" tab). If you want to do it yourself or have plans to write more - let me know and I'll set you up with "edit" role in the Wiki.

Thanks for your help.

Well, um....If you guys want, sure. I was originally doing this for practice writing, since it's not usually my style. I'm rather happy with how it turned out, though. Why don't you check it out and let me know? If it's worth it then heck yes :P I'd love that. I'm planning on doing a guide for two or three parts of it, though not installation; friend of mine installed the stuff for me, so yeah. Anyway, nice comment to wake up to. Made me smile, so ty. heres the link. http://poeticdistaste.com/post/2010/07/01/Blogenginenet-Comment-Moderation-User-Guide.aspx alternatively, you can just go to poeticdistaste.com for the top post if you'd prefer not to follow comments. Thank you, and if you have edits or what have you please feel free.