Newbie image upload error

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0
Jul 1, 2010 at 3:30 PM
Evening all. Just trying my hand at this as I'm getting into .net Uploaded the blog fine and set permissions on app_data folder. I can post a blog, only problem currently is that when I go to upload a picture I can browse but as soon as I click upload I get: "Ooops! I can't find the page you're looking for This one's down to me! Please accept my apologies for this - I'll see to it that the developer responsible for this broken link is given 20 lashes (but only after he or she has fixed this problem). You can also try to search for the page you were looking for:" Suggestions?
Jul 4, 2010 at 3:49 PM
I have the same issue now that I've updated blogengine to 1.6 Any answers here?
Jul 5, 2010 at 9:29 AM

Figured it out!

IIS7 issues with setting permissions on the APP_DATA folder. Thats a good starting place.

My hosting providers said they had set the permissions properly. However when I created the appropriate folders manually in the ftp manager "APP_DATA/files/2010/7" It all magically started working!!! hmmmm. I Got back to them and asked them nicely to check permissions on the APP_DATA folder again for ASPNET so when next month rolls around we'll see if this has been done!

Just sorted out SQL connection issues and I'm up and running!! :)