Two Questions

Jul 6, 2010 at 4:03 PM

Hi two things I have come across that someone maybe able to point me in the right direction for.

1. How do I delete tags. Having entered and spelt (!) a tag incorrectly I cannot find a way of removing this!

2. When creating a new post the option is given to save. (without publishing if check box is not ticked) How would I go about retrieving this post to publish at a later date?

Thanks in advance!

Coordinator
Jul 6, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Tag is an attribute of the post, you need edit post to make changes to misspelled tag.

If you set post date to the date/time in the future and tick "publish", it will be published after that time in the future.

Jul 6, 2010 at 5:15 PM

HI rtur. Thanks for getting back to me.

Re the tags - didn' think it would be that simple (thought were held in a file once entered) - thanks for jolting the grey matter - resolved!

I guess I did not really explain myself properly re the save post function. I have come from blogger where you could save posts that were being worked on in a list to edit at a later point. So I could have two or three posts that I was working on which were held in a list interface. I'm guessing this is not something I can do with BE?

Coordinator
Jul 6, 2010 at 7:42 PM

No, you can use windows live writer - I believe it will show list of drafts, but web UI does not have it.