OK I don't know what happened. I'm sure the page had everything on it yesterday. This morning when I read your reply I set about trying the things you suggested and when I went into the html box to grab some of the text to move it to a new page also thinking
maybe some tags were out of place or mal-formed I found that it did end where you said it did. So I grabbed it again from VS where I was building it and put it into the html editor in BE and low and behold it's there.
I don't know, maybe I had just been looking at it too long or something. Working with this stuff I tend to work it across three applications. I create the copy in Word and then copy & paste it to Visual Web Developer. After it passes all the checks
that VWD performs I take it to the html editor in BE.
Curious thing though, when I was working on the landing page I had the same thing happen only there were no images. In the end I shortened the page by a whole bunch. Anyway when I saw it on the Resources page I just assumed it was the same thing happening
Oh well, my bad, I apologize for the wild goose chase and I thank you for your indulgence.