This project is read-only.

After upgrade to v2.0RC urls now include "/post"

Dec 30, 2010 at 9:05 AM

I've just upgraded from v1.5.1.28 to v2.0RC and I'm seeing that all of my blog entries now include "/post/" in the URL which breaks all of my URLs.

In the previous version I would have urls like /blog/test.aspx now that reads /blog/post/test.aspx which is an SEO showstopper as it breaks all my existing urls.

I've turned off the option to include the date in the URL but I can't recall and can't find any option that would control this seemingly new behavior though hopefully I'm just missing something.

Fwiw, I'm using XML for storage.


Dec 30, 2010 at 9:19 AM

Apologies. This is my bad. A few years ago when I switch from dasblog to blog engine I had made a change to the slug handling for BlogEngine stripping out the "/post" portion of the URL to maintain backwards compatibility. So this isn't an issue with BEv2.