2.0 Dont work when I do login

Jan 4, 2011 at 11:11 AM

I did upload two times to confirm.

When I login all pages show me:

�`I�%&/m�{J�J��t��`$ؐ@�����iG#)�*��eVe]f@�흼��{���{��;�N'���?\fdl��J�ɞ!���?~|?"��Ey�')=��y6����h����z��<=��~|W>�Z5�u�A:�f��/>����y�(��G�d^ϲe��!z���Ѳ�Y)5��G��A�8�VeU?������/I=����Yd�E��n�գt����/�q� �IU�n �ۻ�/No������N�|� �&�} �0��euU��?_O�Y��T˦*s�3�0_�/� �ۼV�@ʄJ��TH�����Y>��-��tY-���e^7�U��ŋ:�[�`��+�'U�V�G����]�ݻU��e��F�v{^/gy]�{�#���.���u��su�S��]���Uq�?��' 賏��E�d�� B���w�^�5�[�*-���w'eu�qz�Z�Ŕ1?���U1k������)f�]A�(���w V����Q��Jnq���Ƣ����g���"+G�s�%tF���2�������ٲ�~�_�ˬ� �j�8O#��O�fZ+���w'G��4s�Ler�)��O����� ���n�uC�/4y�ˋ�&��7�&J�}�Wj��YQ6iu���>� �$'h�e�_u��ڼ�N�ι+ h���!�3N��j]�F鼺����ܼ=!F��+B�����uXe5�J\�Ȧs��q�f4���-��H���*͗��A1�U>-΋�q�7MvAM+�'�IX�P .�(]�4J": �>��_X�a�35��=L��X�zZ��/ZW��U>O��yq!���Z�/=/J~K*����tV���k3Af� �?Y�� :��t�]�i�6�ڢ��Tֶu1Y���Ͽ

Jan 4, 2011 at 12:17 PM

Its something at menu.ascx

Jan 4, 2011 at 12:44 PM

I found the cause, but I dotn know why.

 

At web.sitemap, if I remove "rights" attribute, works.

Weird, "rightsAuthorizationCheck" is not a problem, just "rights"

Jan 6, 2011 at 1:14 AM

I changed Rights per Roles and my blog went back to work.

But I don't know if the change was correct or not, if the change corrected or just hide another problem.

I didn't find any documentation about the use of rightsAuthorizationCheck on a SiteMapNode
Jan 6, 2011 at 2:23 AM

@maciejewsky,

"rights" and "rightsAuthorizationCheck" is used at SecuritySiteMapProvider

Jan 6, 2011 at 6:43 PM

I have been able to see the actual error by changing the app pool managed pipeline mode from Integrated to Classic.  After I have debugged and fixed the error I change it back to Integrated.

Jan 6, 2011 at 6:48 PM
rkirk92 wrote:

I have been able to see the actual error by changing the app pool managed pipeline mode from Integrated to Classic.  After I have debugged and fixed the error I change it back to Integrated.

 What exception shows? Send the patch to developers

Coordinator
Jan 7, 2011 at 8:32 AM

Yes, any details you found that you can post here would be very appreciated ... thanks.

Jan 8, 2011 at 2:13 AM

I had run into this same issue. I created a fresh install with SQL Server as the backend, running on .NET 4. I was able to see the login page, but not the default or several others. I ended up just reverting back to 3.5, but thought it might help narrow down the cause.

Jan 8, 2011 at 2:23 AM

I made a test changing SecuritySiteMapProvider to XmlSiteMapProvider at web.config. And the bug continues.

Then, the problem isn´t BlogEngine class. Its something with "rights" attribute and XmlSiteMapProvider.

 

@codenaked, the bug just happen when page include menu.ascx

Jan 12, 2011 at 3:36 AM

Just had this happen to me as I was installing a fresh install of 2.0 in a new directory. Discovered that the permissions on the root folder of the BE installation weren't correct so after giving IIS_IUSRS read permissions to the root folder of BE and full control of the /APP_DATA folder all is well.