This project is read-only.

Localization in Firefox not working

Jan 9, 2011 at 5:41 PM

I've upgraded to 2.0, and followed the upgrade instructions. As my blog is in norwegian, I've set the language to "Norsk" (norwegian) in the settings. Localization is working fine in IE8 and everything translated into norwegian, but not in Firefox. In Firefox everything is still in english. I've tried on two machines with the same results. No problems in 1.6.



Jan 9, 2011 at 7:47 PM

In 2.0, I changed the language to Norsk, and the language is changing for me in IE8, FF and Chrome.

The language setting happens on the server.  It's independent of the browser.

Perhaps the English version of the page is cached.  You could try Ctrl-F5 in Firefox to do a no-cache refresh.