Calendar issue unresolved

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0, Business Logic Layer, Controls
Feb 10, 2011 at 11:48 AM

it would be useful for users to be able to search future posts (i.e. publish date sometime in march) in my case events without being logged in as it stands at the moment, could anyone give me an idea to which file to look in to change the parameters?

Also calendar only permits the next month to be activated (i.e. check go forward to march) only when ShowPostTitle ="true" any reason for this?

Thanks

Feb 12, 2011 at 3:13 PM

Actually I would like to make a similar request. I'm also trying to use BE as an events calendar within my blog. It would appear logical that if you can post a future event and have it remain visible while logged in as the administrator then by altering the code it should be possible to display a post for users to see as it's posted and yet be able to access it using the calendar widget. I'd really appreciate some help here. It appears that I'm not the only one who would like to utilize this feature.

Thanks

Feb 18, 2011 at 1:05 PM

Ok solved the can only be seen by admin for future posts, stupid really it was in the role settings, however calendar only permits the next month to be activated (i.e. check go forward to march) only when ShowPostTitle ="true" still pursists any ideas