Blog Entries are not being displayed until logged in as an admin

Topics: Business Logic Layer
Mar 27, 2008 at 8:13 AM
Edited Mar 27, 2008 at 8:31 AM
Hello.
I have set up a BlogEngine lately, and noticed that I have the following problem. Whenever I do a post (not sure which posts are dispayed and which are not) some of them are getting published and some do not (I surelly know about the publish check box and it is checked whenever I save and entry).
I think there may be something done with the date and time thing. Bacuse let's say I have done two posts yesterday, on March 26, and they both displayed correctly. However, my todays post is visible only when I am logged in as an administrator to the blog. The usual customer can't see the todays post, nor it is reflected in Calendar, Tag Cloud or Categories list? What the problem may be and what is the possible solution? Thanks.

Update: The problem has been solved. It is still the known problem with blog posts in the future. It's not even a problem. In my case just need to make sure that the time of the post is before the DateTimeNow() + Offset if I want the post to be displayed.

Max Pavlov
(maxpavlov.com)
Mar 28, 2008 at 11:06 AM
Edited Mar 28, 2008 at 12:26 PM
Thanks for the Update!

But I am still having a problem with this.

Changing the publish date via BE.net doesnt help. ( I am GMT +1 )

Update: Allright, the only way for it to work for me was to make a new Post and not specify any Publish Date.
This will result in a publish date of today 07:21 when the actual time was today 13:21 (-6 hours, GMT - 5?)