admin/users/profile.aspx - page is blank, need help please

Topics: Business Logic Layer
Mar 7, 2011 at 6:55 AM
Edited Mar 7, 2011 at 6:59 AM

this is related to

I screwed something up and now that page is not displaying any of the profile information for any of the users. The only thing it displays is the 3 checkboxes to mark someone as admin, editor or author, and even that doesn't work - when i click save, it just resets the page back to what it was. 

I tried completely deleting all the files from my site and re-uploading everything - still get a blank page. I don't know what else to do - as far as i can tell, all the files have been restored to the way they were before i tried adding in a URL field to the profiles, and the profile page was working before i tried making my changes. I've even tried deleting the two profile template pages just to see if throws an error or anything, and it doesn't. So i'm wondering if it's just not even trying to load up the template pages. I'm not sure where to check for that though - or what i could have changed that would break that.

I also tried wiping browser cache.

The other template pages seem to be working - roles for instance. I have no clue why the profile page apparently  isn't loading up the template file.

Any suggestions?