AJAX Control Toolkit

Topics: Controls
Mar 13, 2011 at 10:04 PM

I am trying to utilize the AJAX Control Toolkit within Visual Studio on a custom .aspx page in the Blog Engine website project. The page loads with no compilation errors and everything seems fine when viewing the page source code but the AJAX properties/scripts that control the collapsible panel aren't working at all. The same code works in a new separate asp.net project (not part of any BlogEngine project). That said, it seems like the web.config settings in the BlogEngine website may be causing some problems. It just doesn't seem like the script is able to execute at all...resulting in all the formatting to be messed up that I defined at design time.

I found some useful information here http://rtur.net/blog/post/2007/11/16/BlogEngine-and-ASPNET-AJAX-Extensions.aspx. Unfortunately, nothing seemed to work. Has anyone used the Ajax Control Toolkit (v 4.1.40412.12) successfully in Blog Engine.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am running under .NET 4, using Blog Engine version 2.0.0.36.

Thanks in advance!

-Kyle

Coordinator
Mar 14, 2011 at 10:03 AM

Have you tried this?