silverlight player extension - load issues

Topics: Controls
Apr 6, 2008 at 9:47 AM
Edited Apr 6, 2008 at 9:55 AM
Hello,

I am fairly new to BE, so excuse my relative ignorance. I have recently included the silverlight player extension to my blog http://freshattitude.laughinglemon.ch and made two posts with videos. I have followed the instructions for installation and for the most part the extension is working fine. The issues I am having are with different browsers:

Firefox: works well (my default browser)
Explorer and Safari: Both browsers have the same issue. On the home/default page, the wrong video is loading for the top posting and no video player/video is loading for the second posting. When visiting the individual posts, the correct video loads.
Opera: The page will not load correctly and asks to install the silverlight plug-in (which I already have installed on my computer). I can't get beyond this issue.

In all cases, I am using the latest browser versions. I would really appreciate any ideas/help from anyone who may have a thought on how to correct this issue...BTW, at the moment, the video files are stored in the silverlightplayer folder and not in the files folder of the App_Data folder.

Thanks for the assistance...
Jack