BlogEngine.Net modifications and Life Cycle

Apr 9, 2008 at 2:55 PM
Edited Apr 9, 2008 at 3:07 PM

I`ve got a problem. I`m trying to change a bit blogengine so it could create non related blogs for few users.
I`ve changed the xmlmembership provider to sqlservermebership provider and so did I with roles.
Now I add Blog Table witch stores information about blog (userID, blogID, dateCreated) and in be_Posts I store blogID related to post. Also I made one change to BlogSettings class and added blogID member.
The BlogSettings.blogID is assigned via querystring eg. default.aspx?blogID=2.
This works fine..but only when i run application for the first time since rebuilding. If i hit default.aspx?blogID=1 it shows me post only from blog with id=1, but when i change the ID to eg 2, nothing just shows posts for blogID=1.

I`ve placed several breakpoints in application and i noticed that if run it for the first time for eg it fires fillposts() method but if i change querystring nothing is going in code behind..

Any suggestions?
I`d be pleased for answer or maby some overview how does this application lifecycle look like..
Jan 22, 2009 at 2:18 PM
Hello!!, I don't know if you already solved this but your problem seems to be with cache.

Could you solve this?