Not able to upload the Video

Topics: Controls
Jun 8, 2011 at 1:25 PM

I am novice to Blog engine. I am integrating Blog engine to my Site. I am using Blog Engine 2.0 when I am adding any post with insert Video it is showing that uploading status and every thing goes fine. on going to the post page the video is not present just a black box it is showing.when is searched for the path of video it was showing "/Blog/media/abc.mp4" but in my Blog folder there is no folder called media and nothing called abc.mp4. Can please any one help me that what should i do to make it work.

Jun 9, 2011 at 5:17 AM

Can any one please help i am in urgent need 

Jun 10, 2011 at 8:26 AM

hmm :(

Jun 10, 2011 at 2:08 PM

The "media" folder, if not exists, created by upload process. Try to manually create "media" folder and give user write access to this folder. Most likely it is a permission issue.

Jun 14, 2011 at 12:10 PM

Thank You for the reply but i got the problem and solved it :). Sorry for misunderstanding  actually the media folder was created in the root folder whereas i am having my Blog inside other folder in one project  which was the problem not i have changed the path inside add_entry.aspx and editpage.aspx actually the path is hard coded there so  it ws not getting from the web.config and directly creating the folder inside root whereas while showing the video it was searching inside that Blog folder where my Blog is present .