Blog Engine Exception please help

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0, Themes
Jul 15, 2011 at 8:15 PM

when i'm trying to run blogengine with new theme i just got this error now i can't get run the BE2.5

i think something wrong data in database because same copy with another database work please help me to fix this issue. here is the error

Server Error in '/isharpnote' Application.

Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'enablereferrertracking'  Key being added: 'enablereferrertracking'

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'enablereferrertracking'  Key being added: 'enablereferrertracking'

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'enablereferrertracking'  Key being added: 'enablereferrertracking']
   System.Collections.Hashtable.Insert(Object key, Object nvalue, Boolean add) +9352427
   System.Collections.Hashtable.Add(Object key, Object value) +11
   System.Collections.Specialized.StringDictionary.Add(String key, String value) +60
   BlogEngine.Core.Providers.DbBlogProvider.LoadSettings() in E:\Projects\BlogEngine_25_Release\BlogEngine\DotNetSlave.BusinessLogic\Providers\DbBlogProvider.cs:1097
   BlogEngine.Core.BlogSettings.Load() in E:\Projects\BlogEngine_25_Release\BlogEngine\DotNetSlave.BusinessLogic\BlogSettings.cs:1301
   BlogEngine.Core.BlogSettings..ctor() in E:\Projects\BlogEngine_25_Release\BlogEngine\DotNetSlave.BusinessLogic\BlogSettings.cs:84
   BlogEngine.Core.BlogSettings.GetInstanceSettings(Blog blog) in E:\Projects\BlogEngine_25_Release\BlogEngine\DotNetSlave.BusinessLogic\BlogSettings.cs:117
   BlogEngine.Core.Web.HttpModules.WwwSubDomainModule.ContextBeginRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) in E:\Projects\BlogEngine_25_Release\BlogEngine\DotNetSlave.BusinessLogic\Web\HttpModules\WwwSubDomainModule.cs:118
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +148
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Jul 17, 2011 at 5:55 AM

Hi gayancc: Try to set enablereferrertrackin = False in the be_Settings table, I think It should work.

Jul 17, 2011 at 6:19 AM

Hi quachnguyen

Recently i solved the problem. error was be_Setting table got repeated same values not only enablereferrertracking, other values also repeated i don't why repeated the same data like this. but after deleting all repeatable data now work perfect

and also i just catch the exception from blogSetting.cs class and ignored if list try to add same values for dictionary so here after i don't think problem cause.