BE not loading properly

Sep 15, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Hello,

I have BE sitting with some html pages. This setup is working on the development server and our staging-dev server, no problems, life is great. When it gets moved to the live server (which is a web farm and I have no control of this server) things are rather buggy. If I click around the html pages everything is great. If I click on a link to go the blog the blog takes a few moments to load, but it does eventually. Here is where things start to get buggy. If I try signing in, everything stops working. After putting in my user name and password I get a "Could not connect to www.xxxxx.com:8054". If I click the back button I can navigate through posts for 1-2 minutes before every page (including the html pages mentioned before) say "Could not connect to .... " I will get this error until I delete the web.config on the server and add a new copy. If I delete the web.config the html pages work flawlessly and just the BE fails, which is expected but also shows that BE is the culprit in all of this.

I have read about BE not working well in web farms but only when it comes to keeping content updated and not including the errors I mentioned. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!