USERS (CANT SEE THEM)

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0, Controls
Nov 4, 2011 at 3:59 AM
Edited Nov 4, 2011 at 4:04 AM

I have 221 users, they are not showing up, the dashbord shows the count, and I can log in as one of them, but they are not able to be viewed on the user/role page where I can edit them or even see them.  Any ideas as to what is the matter?  Also I could see them as I was entering them, then I logged out and back in and they are not visable now (but are in the database and dashboard shows them there.

Coordinator
Nov 4, 2011 at 5:39 AM

Most likely you running into this issue.

Nov 4, 2011 at 10:53 PM

We can't seem to find where we should add or change a number in web config based on that post, can anyone help give more specific details where to look and find that area to change the number of users so they will display in adm? 

Coordinator
Nov 5, 2011 at 8:19 AM

The change should be made in the web.config file.  Here's another example (that you might have seen) that gives more context.  If you're still not sure, if you can post your web.config file here, myself or someone can add in the needed change.

Nov 5, 2011 at 3:25 PM

Thank you, I will probably try to post that in the next day or so, when I get back.  If you could do that it would be most appreciated!