This project is read-only.


Dec 21, 2011 at 4:15 AM
Edited Dec 21, 2011 at 4:24 AM

I screwed up big time, I made a gridview of my sql compact edition database and made a change online with it and now my website is producing this error.  Any help to get this fixed would be greatly appreciated.



Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. 

Parser Error Message: The column at the specified ordinal (2) contains DBNull value which can not be represented as a built-in .NET system type. Use SqlTypes or IsDBNull property.

Source Error: 


Line 123:			<providers>
Line 124:				<clear />
Line 125:				<add name="XmlRoleProvider" type="BlogEngine.Core.Providers.XmlRoleProvider, BlogEngine.Core" description="XML role provider" />
Line 126:				<add name="SqlRoleProvider" type="System.Web.Security.SqlRoleProvider" connectionStringName="BlogEngine" applicationName="BlogEngine" />
Line 127:				<add name="DbRoleProvider" type="BlogEngine.Core.Providers.DbRoleProvider, BlogEngine.Core" connectionStringName="BlogEngine" />

Source File: C:\HostingSpaces\sahcinfo\\wwwroot\web.config    Line: 125 

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1


I managed to get this fixed.