BlogEngine.Net Sending IIS worker Process Crazy

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0
May 27, 2008 at 10:42 AM
Hi All,

I have an application that I have integrated blogengine.net into (version 1.3.0.0 however I am having a problem in that every time I try and add a new post, the IIS worker process starts exponentially consuming more and more memory and cpu resources until the computer crashes. I also have this problem when I click on a link in a feed that comes from the blogengine application.

Just wondering if there is anything obvious I should be looking at to see what is causing this... I am running IIS7 on windows vista business premium. I don't seem to have any issues with any of the other sites / applications running so seems to be specific to blogengine.

If there is any more information I can provide that might be of use please let me know, I look forward to someone hopefully being able to help :)

mike
May 27, 2008 at 12:49 PM

* update *

Moving the application to another application pool outside of the default one seems to have resolved the problem :)

May 27, 2008 at 1:40 PM

* update *

Moving the application to another application pool outside of the default one seems to have resolved the problem :)