Error when login-in to selected theme

Topics: Themes
Jan 23, 2012 at 4:23 AM

hai....i am newbie....pls help

when i install new theme "freshcitrus" i can't login

error message

Ooops! An unexpected error has occurred.

This one's down to me! Please accept my apologies for this - I'll see to it that the developer responsible for this happening is given 20 lashes (but only after he or she has fixed this problem).

Error Details:

Url : http://xxxxx.com/login.aspx?logoff

Raw Url : /login.aspx?logoff

Message : c:\inetpub\vhosts\xxx\login.aspx.cs(68): error CS1061: 'BlogEngine.Core.BlogSettings' does not contain a definition for 'AdministratorRole' and no extension method 'AdministratorRole' accepting a first argument of type 'BlogEngine.Core.BlogSettings' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source : System.Web

bla.....bla.....blaaaa.....

anyone help me....

thank

Coordinator
Jan 23, 2012 at 10:46 AM

What version of BE are you running?

It looks like the error is occurring in login.aspx in the root folder.  This login.aspx page no longer exists from BE 2.0 (the last version was 1.6).  If you upgraded to BE 2.0 or later, you may have older files that should no longer be there.  If you're on BE 2.0 or later, the login page is at /account/login.aspx.

If your old theme worked, and the new theme isn't working, then it could also be that that theme was created for a different version of BE.  Where did you get the theme?  And what version of BE are you running?

Jan 23, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Thank benamada for reply

i am using BE2.5 i get it from gallery BE-CP 

i fix it with add /account/login.aspx in web configuration

thank