AlphaTags

Topics: Controls
Feb 16, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Just upgraded this for personal use, if anybody wants it, let me know and I'll tidy it up with control options and upload it to the gallery.

Example

You would be welcome to suggest options if it's of any interest, although mostly anything visual can be styled with CSS to suit preference, other options might include the setting of the time period for recent posts on the page view for example.

Aug 29, 2013 at 7:12 AM
Hi Andy,

I was looking for the AlphaTags widget in the gallery and I could not find it any more.

Is it possible to get a link to download it?

Thanks,

Brian Davis
Aug 29, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Hi Brian,

I made a few changes to this, but it was for BE 2(which I'm still on) and never got round to a 2.8 ver.
Will do that over the weekend and get a copy to you early next week.
When hosting is due for renewal I will shift, looks like current providers have no intention of moving from .NET 3.5 anytime in the foreseeable future.
This move is well overdue, currently if I have anything for sharing I have to do two versions, which can be a little off putting.

Cheers.
Aug 30, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Andy_McKay wrote:
Hi Brian,

I made a few changes to this, but it was for BE 2(which I'm still on) and never got round to a 2.8 ver.
Will do that over the weekend and get a copy to you early next week.
Thanks and looking forward to the 2.8 version :)
When hosting is due for renewal I will shift, looks like current providers have no intention of moving from .NET 3.5 anytime in the foreseeable future.
This move is well overdue, currently if I have anything for sharing I have to do two versions, which can be a little off putting.
We at BloggersOnline.com offer the latest Asp.Net version 4.5 and is specificity set-up for BlogEngine.Net hosting which means all
you do is upload and go!

Not like with other web hosts where you have to set-up permission rights and etc to get it running, all of that is done for you already
with our web hosting setting.

We also offer the highest quality at the lowest price for Windows Hosting you will find anywhere on the internet.

Have a great Day!

Brian Davis