Feb 16, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Edited Feb 16, 2012 at 6:23 PM
I have upgraded one of my remotely hosted sites to BE 2.5. To do this I downloaded BlogEngine.NET 2.5 (web), configured the site locally, imported data from my old 1.6 blog and then uploaded to my hosting company.
On the new site in the admin portion I get no content on Admin > Dashboard, Admin > Extensions or Admin > Settings > Themes. The links to all three of these pages point to .cshtml pages. I tried adding a mime type to the server for
.cshtml pages set to text/xml but that resulted in an error for those three pages. so I removed it.
The app_pool on the site is set to 4.0.30319, and Network Service has write access to the App_Data folder.
A typical http log is:
2012-02-16 12:14:37 18.104.22.168 - W3SVC1050 IIS502 22.214.171.124 80 GET /admin/default.cshtml - 404 50 687 914 0 HTTP/1.1 Mozilla/5.0+(Windows+NT+6.1;+WOW64)+AppleWebKit/535.11+(KHTML,+like+Gecko)+Chrome/17.0.963.46+Safari/535.11 .AUXBLOGENGINE-96d5b379-7e1d-4dac-a6ba-1e50db561b04=B7534B5514B8322DCCBFC2FF51599B2E0EA13D3C46A868DE41504B5473C15745292FA73B1
Not sure why I would be getting a 404 when I have verified that the file is at that location.