Jan 3, 2010 at 4:35 PM
Edited Jan 4, 2010 at 5:11 PM
I am also facing the same issue.
Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'BlogEngine.Core' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. (C:\Inetpub\vhosts\jobglance.com\httpdocs\blog\web.config line 97)
Line 96: <httpModules>
Line 97: <add name="WwwSubDomainModule" type="BlogEngine.Core.Web.HttpModules.WwwSubDomainModule, BlogEngine.Core"/>
I tried with alternate solution that is suggested by
BenAmada. I have tried on domain as well subdomain but it not working
In localhost, it is working but on production, it is not working. it is shared hosting.