Commercial help

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0, Business Logic Layer, Controls, Themes
Mar 21, 2012 at 6:10 PM
Edited Mar 22, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Hi All

I really like the BE, and I want to implement it.

The Discussions is a great way of discussions different issues, but when you want a straight answer its hard to going through  maybe 100 "expert-answers" to get the help you need,

so please telle me - is any one knowing of some commercial help.

Some thing like when you "buy" YAF, which is also a open source app. You pay them to help you installing and you pay tickets for further help.

As I started up - I realy like BE, but I dont have the time being a developer.

If you are not able to help on this - can you suggest some commercial blogEngine to buy in asp.net c#

Thanks all Freddy

Coordinator
Mar 22, 2012 at 3:20 PM

For payed support to work we would need full-time people working on the project which we currently don't have. We might start moving into this direction after 2.6 release next month, but it will be gradual move. For example we plan moving gallery site to run on BlogEngine where we can extend and modify it to support eCommerce in some ways. Payed extensions where authors could provide quality support, ability to submit a ticket for payed support and feature requests etc. Then it depends on how it rolls. Meanwhile you could contact any team member directly if you have business proposition. I haven't used .net commercial blogs, closest that come in mind is DotNetNuke which has blog module, but it is probably overkill ($3.000 a year!) and not exact fit if you want just a blog.

Mar 27, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Hi Freddy Nordling,

I am willing to offer you professional help with BlogEngine.Net if you still need it.

I can offer you help through out the entire process. 

From questions about what can and can't be done, and the best ways to use BlogEngine. 

Getting BlogEngine installed on your server.

Customizing BlogEngine for your specific needs.

Trouble Ticket support for any issues that come up as you use BlogEngine.

I can be your Admin support for any time you need any help with BlogEngine.

I am an ASP.Net/C# Web Developer specializing in BlogEngine.Net Development. 

BlogEngine.Net development is my main focus point in development that is all I do.

http://kbdavis07.info

http://pro.kbdavis07.info

You can contact me directly at kbdavis07@yahoo.com

Rtur,

For payed support to work we would need full-time people working on the project which we currently don't have. We might start moving into this direction after 2.6 release next month

I would like to sign up for the full-time developer/ or help support position when it becomes available.