Posts Broken

Apr 18, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Edited Apr 18, 2012 at 10:13 PM

I recently moved my BlogEngine site to another server.  For some reason I can't display any posts.  Whenever I click on a post I just get what looks like the binary listing of the post (random ASCII)

My site is www.chessbin.com

You can click on any (non page links) to see the problem.

Here is an example:

http://www.chessbin.com/post/Chess-Bin-Engine-Goals.aspx

Thanks



Coordinator
Apr 18, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Go to admin/settings and uncheck "enable http compression" and "compress webresource.axd". Then you should see page with error, it just garbled by compression.

Apr 18, 2012 at 10:54 PM

I tried that, same result.

Apr 19, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Fixed it, once I changed some permissions I got the actual error.