Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'trackingscript' Key being added: 'trackingscript'

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0
May 22, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Hello all, I've ran some windows update and my default app pool is now .net 4.0.  I was working on a new theme and came back and all of a sudden hit with this new error.  Google returns little result.  Has anyone seen this before, help would be greatly appreciated. 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace: 

[ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'trackingscript'  Key being added: 'trackingscript']
   System.Collections.Hashtable.Insert(Object key, Object nvalue, Boolean add) +12646422
   BlogEngine.Core.Providers.DbBlogProvider.LoadSettings() in E:\Projects\BlogEngine_25_Release\BlogEngine\DotNetSlave.BusinessLogic\Providers\DbBlogProvider.cs:1097
   BlogEngine.Core.BlogSettings.Load() in E:\Projects\BlogEngine_25_Release\BlogEngine\DotNetSlave.BusinessLogic\BlogSettings.cs:1302
   BlogEngine.Core.BlogSettings.GetInstanceSettings(Blog blog) in E:\Projects\BlogEngine_25_Release\BlogEngine\DotNetSlave.BusinessLogic\BlogSettings.cs:117
   BlogEngine.Core.Web.HttpModules.WwwSubDomainModule.ContextBeginRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) in E:\Projects\BlogEngine_25_Release\BlogEngine\DotNetSlave.BusinessLogic\Web\HttpModules\WwwSubDomainModule.cs:120
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +80
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +270

May 22, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Check be_Settings table and make sure it does not have two entries for "trackingscript". If it does, delete that extra one.

May 23, 2012 at 1:09 PM

You're right.  It seems like there is a double record for everything in the be_settings table.