Thought I'd share a small change I made for the latest BlogEngine.NET release (1.4.5). I am a building a single database with multiple schema's as I have an CMS in development to which I wanted to add several web applications including BlogEngine.NET.
To get BlogEngine.NET to work with an SQL 2005 Express Database Schema I first modified the installation SQL script changing the [dbo] reference to my schema ([blog]).
Then I changed the INSERT INTO statements to ensure the inserts where referencing the schema e.g. blog.be_Settings
Finally I made some changes to the source code to reflect the use of the schema as per my blog post: http://www.vurso.com/blog/post/2008/09/14/welcome-to-my-blog.aspx
Any questions don't hesitate to ask.