RSS Feed Failure

Nov 6, 2008 at 2:09 AM
I've just realized that my RSS Feed has been failing ever since I upgraded my blog to version 1.4.5.  When I click the "Subscribe" button on my blog, I get the following error.  Any ideas what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance!
-Tina 

Server Error in '/' Application.

The added or subtracted value results in an un-representable DateTime.
Parameter name: value

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: The added or subtracted value results in an un-representable DateTime.
Parameter name: value

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: The added or subtracted value results in an un-representable DateTime.
Parameter name: value]
   System.DateTime.AddTicks(Int64 value) +7656227
   System.DateTime.Add(Double value, Int32 scale) +136
   BlogEngine.Core.BusinessBase`2.get_DateModified() in C:\Documents and Settings\Mads Kristensen\Dokumenter\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\BlogEngine.NET\DotNetSlave.BusinessLogic\BusinessBase.cs:67
   BlogEngine.Core.Web.HttpHandlers.SyndicationHandler.SetHeaderInformation(HttpContext context, List`1 items, SyndicationFormat format) in C:\Documents and Settings\Mads Kristensen\Dokumenter\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\BlogEngine.NET\DotNetSlave.BusinessLogic\Web\HttpHandlers\SyndicationHandler.cs:276
   BlogEngine.Core.Web.HttpHandlers.SyndicationHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in C:\Documents and Settings\Mads Kristensen\Dokumenter\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\BlogEngine.NET\DotNetSlave.BusinessLogic\Web\HttpHandlers\SyndicationHandler.cs:65
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +181
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3053; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053
<!-- [ArgumentOutOfRangeException]: The added or subtracted value results in an un-representable DateTime. Parameter name: value at System.DateTime.AddTicks(Int64 value) at System.DateTime.Add(Double value, Int32 scale) at BlogEngine.Core.BusinessBase`2.get_DateModified() in C:\Documents and Settings\Mads Kristensen\Dokumenter\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\BlogEngine.NET\DotNetSlave.BusinessLogic\BusinessBase.cs:line 67 at BlogEngine.Core.Web.HttpHandlers.SyndicationHandler.SetHeaderInformation(HttpContext context, List`1 items, SyndicationFormat format) in C:\Documents and Settings\Mads Kristensen\Dokumenter\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\BlogEngine.NET\DotNetSlave.BusinessLogic\Web\HttpHandlers\SyndicationHandler.cs:line 276 at BlogEngine.Core.Web.HttpHandlers.SyndicationHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in C:\Documents and Settings\Mads Kristensen\Dokumenter\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\BlogEngine.NET\DotNetSlave.BusinessLogic\Web\HttpHandlers\SyndicationHandler.cs:line 65 at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) --><!-- This error page might contain sensitive information because ASP.NET is configured to show verbose error messages using <customErrors mode="Off"/>. Consider using <customErrors mode="On"/> or <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly"/> in production environments.-->
Nov 6, 2008 at 4:27 PM
Just upgraded to 1.45 and upgraded hosting plan to a Windows 2008 server. We've worked through all the web.config issues and finally got everything running normally, with the exception of the RSS feeds. And I get the exact same error message as above. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Nov 6, 2008 at 5:46 PM
Change your server time offset in the settings to 0. Does it work now?
I can confirm that in the latest source (1.4.5.10) this is fixed.
Nov 6, 2008 at 6:29 PM
That fixed it. Thanks!