What needs to change in the web.config file to enable BlogEngine to work in a subdirectory of a main site?
I CAN get BlogEngine working if the directory is the ROOT but not 1 level below.
- Working www.knowledgi.biz
- Not-working www.knowledgi.com/blog/
Both sites point to the same directory
My setup is quite vanilla:
- /blog directory created and esablished as an application
- ASP v4.0 establisehd on server
- virtual directories with write access setup
- downloaded BlogEngine v2.7 files
- read-only turned off for App_Data folder and contents
- staticContent section of web.config commented out
- Custom errors turned OFF in web.config