Error on godaddy hosting as subdomain.

Topics: ASP.NET 2.0, Business Logic Layer
Dec 4, 2012 at 4:53 AM

Hi,

I have use blogengine and hosted on godday server as sub domain. My main site is www.sitename.com is running under root folder and in that folder also blog folder that contain blogengine source.

Here my problem is that i am able to logged as admin and trying to post new post. But on Add_entry.aspx if trying to show "Edit HTML" from HTML editor that it will show me following error

Server Error in '/blog' Application.
The specified named connection is either not found in the configuration, not intended to be used with the EntityClient provider, or not valid.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: The specified named connection is either not found in the configuration, not intended to be used with the EntityClient provider, or not valid.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: The specified named connection is either not found in the configuration, not intended to be used with the EntityClient provider, or not valid.]
   System.Data.EntityClient.EntityConnection.ChangeConnectionString(String newConnectionString) +8128824
   System.Data.EntityClient.EntityConnection..ctor(String connectionString) +81
   System.Data.Objects.ObjectContext.CreateEntityConnection(String connectionString) +42
   System.Data.Objects.ObjectContext..ctor(String connectionString, String defaultContainerName) +16
   DietByKaren.Data.DietByKarenEntityModelContainer..ctor() +42
   DietByKaren.UI.ContentController..ctor() +44
   DietByKaren.Web.Module.RewriteURL.GetURLString(String Key, String Name, String Query) +90
   DietByKaren.Web.Module.RewriteURL.context_BeginRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) +621
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +148
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272 

Also this error come when trying to upload image from editor.

Thank you.