Service Unavailable

Jan 4, 2009 at 7:14 PM
Hi

i did some thing wrong and now i'll get "HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable." when i visit my blog.

I made some online chaces, nothing else.
Jan 5, 2009 at 10:01 AM
If you are on a shared hosting server the 503 is probably not your fault. THat will need to be taken care of server side.
Aug 11, 2009 at 5:20 AM
Edited Aug 11, 2009 at 5:24 AM

I have a site on the shared hosting for around 3years and i am using classic ASP pages, some times rarely i get 503 error and within a few minutes it will get recover. I know that the the admin may restart some services.

But now i have added blogengine into my site, now once every 10days i am getting this 503 error and dont get recover. It happens only to my site while other sites on the same server is running normal.Then i have to contact the server admin and they will restart some services for my domain (i am not sure about the services which they restart)

I am sure this happens only after i install the Blogengine. i am using the latest version. and hosted at windows 7

Anybody got this error?

Is there any way to restart that services by me through some scripts, so that my site wont get down.