Issue with post/feed on webfarm

Mar 15, 2013 at 7:52 PM
I'm running BE 2.1.6 on a webfarm (mistake #1). I've got an issue with a post not updating. I update body of the the post. It displays correctly after I hit save. I logout - still displays correctly. I open another tab and it appears as it previously did (before modification). No problem, I delete cookies - still appears unmodified. I reset iis on both servers, bring up the post and it still appears unmodified.

I've repeated this cycle several times with the same results. Just for kicks I included server reboots, client browser restarts, and cache-less page refreshes all with the same results.

Is there any way to get this to work correctly or is my very first sentence the real problem?
Coordinator
Mar 15, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Did you check if record in the database really changed? And I'm assuming you are using database if you running on the farm, could be wrong. But basically you need to verify that record saved to the storage, not just updated in memory or cache, and then figure out why it is not syncing across the farm or was not saved in the first pace.