Comment count does not change on adding a new comment.

Apr 20, 2013 at 6:51 AM
I've just implemented version 2.5 web on my site because I wanted to integrate Blog. I added a comment to one of my blog posts but I noticed that the Comments (0) below the blog post doesn't show that a comment was added, hence the (0) next to the Comments link. when i refresh my page it shows the counter to 1 or you can say that my page is reloaded when i click on Blog post name.

I want my comment count increase when i add a new comment.
Please reply as soon as possible.
Apr 22, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Hey Please Reply As Soon As Possible......
Apr 22, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Is your blog moderated? If so, was the comment approved?
Apr 23, 2013 at 6:23 AM
i do'nt know my blog is moderated or not. My issue is that When I add a new comment it added successfully and it successfully display in the comment list but comments count remains the same. Suppose we have 5 comments it shows Comments(5) and after adding a new comment, new comment displayed at last position but my comment count remains the same Comments(5) and after that when i click on Blog Post name than page referesh (Post back) and it increase the comment count and shows Comments(6).

I think comments are approved because comments displayed successfully in the comment list.

I need that when i add a new comment at the same time my comment count will increase.

Please do the needfully job. please reply ASAP.

Thanks for your reply.
Apr 23, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Why are you using 2.5 instead than 2.8 - the last released version, or at least 2.7 ?

If what you are reporting is actually a bug it is not very likely that it is going to be fixed in an old version.