Links and images don't work on individual posts

Topics: Themes
Jan 15, 2009 at 6:18 PM
I have installed Blogengine into my existing website and updated the site.master file so that my menu/images/etc. show up as intended above the blog posts.  All works fine, however, when I view an individual post via the archive, the links and images are wrong because of the subdirectory "post".  My links are normally "mywebsite.com/link.asp" however, they become "mywebsite.com/post/link.asp" when viewing one of the individual posts (e.g., mywebsite.com/post/post_name.asp" ).  How do I fix this. 
THanks.

Coordinator
Jan 15, 2009 at 7:01 PM
So you can view the post, but the links/images are not correct because of the 'post' subdirectory?  You'll probably need to adjust your links/images so they are not affected by this.  For instance, if the src for an image is currently "images/picture.jpg", changing it to "/images/picture.jpg" should make the image work no matter what subfolder you're in.  Or depending on your folder structure, it may need to be "/mywebsite.com/images/picture.jpg".
Jan 16, 2009 at 5:25 PM
Of course that worked. I thought it was going to be something much more complicated. Thank you.