BLOG PAGINATION problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Topics: Controls, Themes
Feb 12, 2009 at 2:27 PM
Hiya!

I am relatively new to BE. I am having problems getting the pagination functionality on my blog. I have  just ftp'd the PostList.ascx , PostList.ascx.cs to the usercontrol and the PostPager.cs to the APP_Code/controls folder but cant see any changes on my site.

Do I have to edit the site.master file? if so how?  Or is it something to do with the theme? Do I have to ammend the site.master file of each theme?

Your help will be much appreciated.

Frustrated user!
Coordinator
Feb 12, 2009 at 6:12 PM
You don't need to do anything besides copying files. Do you have more than one page of posts? By default, that is over 10 posts - if you have less pager won't show up. You can change page size in admin settings.
Feb 12, 2009 at 8:01 PM
Hi rtur,

Thanks for your help. You were right, just didn't  have enough posts for it to show.

Another question for you, I am having problems viewing the poll widget(by faith sever) on my site after ftping the files into the respective folders. Just wondering if you know what I might NOT be doing.

And also, my theme is missing the "add widget" tool you have on most themes in the right bottom corner when you sign in. where do I add that functionality?

thanks for your help.